Customer Attribute System
Magento 2 CE doesn't allow user to manage customer & address attributes. In real, the merchant always has particular customers and need more information than default. To customize the system, most merchants will hire an experienced developer. However, that take time and is not save.
The Customer Attribute System helps merchant controlling the system easier.
- Show list of attributes (Customer & Address)
- Attribute Filter
- Create attribute "Text Field"
- Create attribute "Textarea "
- Create attribute "Date"
- Create attribute "Yes/no"
- Create attribute "Dropdown"
- Select input validation, support types: Decimal, Integer, Email, Url, Letters, Letters (a-z, A-Z) or Numbers (0-9), SSN, Zip Code, No html tags, Currency Dollar, Percents
- Show attribute on customer information grid
- Show attribute on customer filter options.
- Support label for attribute in multiple store: User can change frontend label of attribute for each store
- Allow attribute to show on customer register page and account edit page
- Allow attribute to show on address create page and address edit page
- Able to change datetime format of attribute.
- Able to change header text of additional information panel.
- User can add attribute to customer address templates.
- Able to change entity type of attribute, customer => address and vice versa.
- Add relation for customer attributes and address attributes
- Apply to customer registration form and edit form (frontend)
- Apply to address forms - create address, edit address, shipping adress, billing address(frontend)
- Support multiple payment methods