As a busy online store receiving a bucket load of orders by the hour, you might not have much time to think about how you communicate with your customers once they have ordered from you!
For many businesses, email is the obvious option, it is cheap, everyone else does it and all of your customers have an email address. But that is exactly the problem, because everyone else uses email, your communications get buried meaning that you have no customer service!
According to MailChimp, only 17.35% of eCommerce emails get opened. Ultimately, this means that, if you currently use email for order updates then these communications are potentially reaching less than 1 in 5 customers.
Using SMS texts for customer service is a brilliant way to add customer value to eCommerce for some reasons:
- SMS order notifications have a staggering open rate of over 98%
- Over 90% of texts get read within 5 minutes. Your customers will appreciate the instant updates
- Using SMS for order updates shows you care and will build deep trust and loyalty
- Independence with internet
- With so many online stores communicating solely through email, SMS is a great way for your customers to acknowledge you.
Twilio SMS Notification is a tool for you do that. With full configuration, easy to customize SMS, very fast and trust because we use Twilio services, it will become powerful option to reach your customers.
Feel free to get support via email: email@example.com
This is demo version, you can see configuration, notification log and reports in backend
- Backend: Twilio SMS Notification
- Username: tsndemouser
- Password: xmage2demouser
Ver. 1.0.3 (2017-11-25)
Update source code for Magento 2.2.1
Ver. 1.0.1 (2017-02-20)
Fix bugs: Correct reports, js and SMS format.
Ver. 1.0.0 (2016-08-15)